Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yet another Walgreens Coupon






Just when I thought they couldn't give me anything else this week - Walgreens puts out another coupon! Click here to print your copy!

Here is my plan for tomorrow (Hopefully they have everything in stock)- This plan doesn't require a lot of coupons so its great for newbies.....

3.99 Excedrin Express Gels (FAR)
4.79 Revlon Nail Color (FAR)
7.99 Walgreens Acid Controller (FAR)
5.99 Living Solutions Bag (FAR)
9.99 Living Solutions Bag (FAR)
4.49 Crest Mouthwash
15.00 - 6 @ $2.50ea South Beach Living Bars ($5rebate when you purchase $15)
52.24 Before Coupons

Less:
12.00 - 6 $2/1 South Beach IP (Click here to print)
40.24
-10.00 Wag $10/40 ($40 must be after all coupons & discounts)
30.24 OOP

Receive 37.75 + 10% in Walgreens rebate
Receive a $4.50rr from the mouthwash

(Hint for IPs - Once you print, hit back then refresh and you can print a second coupon. You will need access to multiple computers to print more than two)

5 comments:

Kim and Mike said...

Where did you get the South Beach coupons?

Michelle' said...

Nice to see another Missourian on here. I'm down the road a bit in Conway MO about 45 miles East of Springfield. Just went to Walgreens today - should have checked email first, oh well, did the robitussin deal 3 times so came out ahead everytime. Waiting on gift card to show up from last month to roll over more rebates. Hope everything is in stock for you - good luck! Michelle

Andrea said...

kim and mike - I posted the link in my original post. Thanks for asking!

Michelle - Nice to "meet" you Thanks for stopping by - I got my list and it was fun!

Kim and Mike said...

Thanks for the link for the coupon! I went today and the Living Solutions bags weren't in the Easy Saver catalog. One of the employees thought that was a deal from last month. Do different states have different catalogs? (I'm from NC.) Thanks for the help!

Kim and Mike said...

Ok, so now that I've read your previous post about the bags, what are they and how do we get the rebate this month? :)