Friday, August 8, 2008

Almost Free Movie Tickets

Axe has a promotion this month at Walgreens.

Purchase 3 Bodywash or BodySpray - Receive 1 movie tickets
Purchase 4 Bodywash or BodySpray - Receive 2 movie tickets

The great thing is - the trial sizes are working for this promotion. So as listed in my 7/31 shopping trip - I received 2 movie tickets. I wanted to explain this wonderful deal in more detail for you:

I purchased 4 Axe Bodywash trial size at 1.59 each (6.36 total + tax).
A catalina will spit out of the machine at the end of your transaction that says "Congratulations you received a movie ticket". Go the the website listed, enter the code and you will be able to print two movie tickets.

You can search by zip code to find participating theaters in your area. We have several around us. My sister has already used her tickets with success at St. Charles 18 Cinema. Chris and I are going tonight to use ours!

So, it is almost like a Buy 1 ticket get 1 free since it cost approx. $7. But can you beat two tickets to the movies for $7. Hurry to your Walgreens and get in on this deal!

UPDATE 8/11/08 - The trial sizes are reportedly not working anymore. You can still get movie tickets by purchasing the full size Axe products.

2 comments:

The Waller Family said...

You inspire me to get good deals. I only spend $30 at CVS and got: diapers, wipes, formula, chocolates, a toy, and chapstick. I thought I did pretty good since the formula is regular $26 just by itself! Thanks for this blog.

Andrea said...

AWESOME! It is so much fun.

I wish we had CVS - I have heard you can really get some FREE stuff there!