Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Target - Finally.....

I haven't had a lot of success with Target so far in my "Saving Adventures". Every once in a while I find a good sale on diapers or clearance clothing.

Today I think I finally did well at Target!

Here is what I purchased:

2 - 20lb. Purina One Dog Food $36.00
4 - Glade PlugIn Oil Warmers $14.55 (The shelf said $4.09 for one scent and $4.14 for the other scent, but the $4.09 ones rang up $3.47)
3 - Various Gerber Graduates $5.00 (On sale 3/$5)
1 - Lunchable (for me) $1.69

Total $57.24

Less 10% shopping day from Target (5.24)
Less 4 - $4/1 Glade warmer Mfg Q (16.00) (From 8/3 SS Insert)
Less 2 - $4/1 Purina Dog Food Mfg Q (8.00) (From GiveABowl.com)
Plus Tax

Total OOP $29.51
And I received a $5 Target Gift Card!

Purina Dog Food - On sale this week for $18 (not a good sale, but a sale and this is almost always where we purchase dog food) - purchase 2 and receive a $5 Target Gift Card

GiveABowl.com is really cool! If you answer a short survey, you will be able to print a $4 coupon for Purina Products. (Hit back then refresh and you can print 2) When you register, you get to choose an Animal shelter to "Give A Bowl" to. For each $4 coupon redeemed, (they have a code on them and are tracked) Purina will donate a "bowl of food" to the shelter you selected!

No comments: