Thursday, August 14, 2008

Walgreens Formula

I had a few of the $3/10 coupons only good at the Elm Street Walgreens left. They expired 8/16 - so I went to use them. This is a brand new Walgreens and the coupons are part of their Grand Opening.

I found out that the cashiers had these at the register and were freely using them with customers. Also, they had no problem with me doing multiple transactions to keep using the $3 coupon. I could have stood there all day if they had enough formula, but unfortunately they didn't (and I only had 2 $5RR).....

I did the following twice:

Walgreens Brand Formula 2 @ $13.99ea.
Less $5 RR from cereal deal -5.00
Less 7day ad coupon (11.99 sale) -4.00
Less IVC from Easy Saver ($5/2) -5.00
Less $3/10 Grand Opening Q -3.00

Total w/ Tax $11.58 for two cans of formula!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW! That is a great price for ONE can of formula!

The Waller Family said...

I love reading your blog. You inspire me to look for good deals to save money! I have not gotten as great of deals as you, but I'm working on it and have been quite pleased so far! THANK YOU! :)

Andrea said...

I promise - you get better at it as you go!

When I first started to try and save. I would purchase the Walmart brand for $11.88 each. I thought that was the best deal I could get.....