Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Walgreens - 8/10 Ad

This week is a slow week at Walgreens, but there were a few items we really needed...

Here is what I got this week:

3 boxes Kleenex (7day coupon in ad for .89ea)
Bandaids Ultra 20pk 2 @ 2.99ea
Walgreens Sinus Med. 2 @ 2.50ea
Saline drops 1 @ 2.99ea
Bic Pens 8pk Blue 2 @ .50ea
Bic Pens 8pk Blk 2 @ .50ea

Total before coupons $20.74

Used 2 - $1/2 Bic Stationary Products
2 - $1/1 Bandaid Ultra products
1 - $1/3 Kleenex
2 - $1/1 Bandaids (Walgreens IVC from the coloring book)

Total after coupons/discounts $12.92
I paid for this with my Flex plan card - so technically 0.00 OOP
And I received $3 RR for the bandaids.

PS - Is it obvious that I have a cold??

UPDATE: The walgreens coloring book can be seen here
I have used several of these coupons already. I just keep it folded up and so far I have gotten the same cashier each time I used one. She just scans it and lets me keep them. I found the coloring book in with others in the toy aisle. It has also been reported that they are by the Pharmacy. And some people have gotten one free just by asking the Pharmacist/Technician if they have a children's coloring book. The coupons are good until 3/31/09 - so it is really worth the 99cents. (I have used at least $7 that I can think of off-hand so far)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What it the Walgreens coloring book?

-Michelle